Saturday 30 August 2014

20 Facts About Me!

Hi everyone, I thought that I would do the 20 facts about me so you can get to know me a bit better !

  1. My favourite colour is baby blue/pastel blue!
  2. I love maths and I want to be an accountant when I am older.
  3. I have hot chocolate every morning and I have done since I was little.
  4. I love all things floral and vintage!
  5. I have split my eyebrow and nose open.
  6. My favourite youtubers are Zoella,Velvet Ghost,SaconneJolys and Bethany Mota!
  7. Im in love with Theo James.
  8. I am tiny for my age, probably just under 5ft!
  9. People always think I am about 12 when they meet me.
  10. I had a year off school last year and it caused me to have anxiety.
  11. My favourtie tv shows are Broadchurch, Mount Pleasant and Made In Chelsea!
  12. I have the worst luck ever when it comes to shopping I either always have to take stuff back or there is never anything I like !
  13. I am terrified of Spiders and Injections!
  14. I enjoy doing work at school ! ( yes weird I know )
  15. My favourite drinks are Hot Chocolate, Pepsi Max,Fiji Water and Iced Lemonades from Costa.
  16. Frankie and Bennys and Toby Carvery are my favourite restaurants.
  17. Ariana Grande is my fav!
  18. I love eating Garlic Roule Cheese on crackers.
  19. I love flowers !
  20. I hate eating fish!

Hope you enjoyed this Blog Post !x

1 comment:


  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Post a Comment