Sunday 8 February 2015

Q&A-February 2015

Hi guys so I am going to answer some questions that you guys asked me on instagram!


Q- You walk into Superdrug... What make up stand do you usually head towards first?
A- Usually rimmel london or maybelline depending if I want a baby lips!

Q- How old are you?
A- I turned 17 at the start of January.

Q- Benefit or MAC? 
A- I have never bought anything from either but I would choose MAC.

Q- Favourite youtuber?
A- Definitely Zoella!

Q- Inspirations for your blog?
A- I don't really have inspirations I just get ideas from youtube videos or other peoples blogs!

Q- What skincare brand do you prefer or would recommend?
A- I don't really use any skin care brands as I am allergic to them so I have to use special prescribed ones but everyone says Simple is really good.

Q- Celebrity crush?!
A- Nick Bateman or Theo James!!

Q- When did you start your account and why?
A- About a year and a half ago, I had one previously but I didn't like my pictures and I saw so many accounts that I loved and I really wanted to have one similar so I started this one.

Q- Are you obsessed with any tv series ??like gossip girl, pll, AHS etc
A- YES, Pretty Little Liars !! Im addicted to it !!!!

Q- If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
A- Birdseye potato waffles!

Q- Soap and Glory or Lush?
A- I love both but probably Lush as I love their bath bombs!

Q- What are your favourite subjects and what is your dream job ?
A- Atm my favourite subjects are Psychology and Maths (A Level) and my dream job is to be a Forensic Psychologist or Child Psychologist.

Q- Fave product from lush?
A- I love the Think Pink Bath Bomb!!

Q- Favorite makeup brand?
A- Rimmel London!

Q- If u could be any celebrity in the world who would u be?
A- Zoella or Ariana Grande!

Q- How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
A- I can't remember the exact age but around 12/13 I started wearing mascara and eyeliner.



Thank you for all of the questions, Hope you like this Q&A! Hope x

Instagram- sprinkleofhopex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment